Tuesday, July 16, 2013

5 Reasons Parents LOVE the bumGenius 4.0


The bumGenius 4.0 has been our bestseller and star cloth diaper for the longest time ever. Naturally, we love it! But this time we thought we’d share why parents, like you, love the bumGenius 4.0 SO much that you had us bring it back to India!

An Unbeatable Product Warranty

One of the first things that parents love about the bumGenius 4.0 is the unbeatable product warranty. The makers of bumGenius are SO proud and sure of their creation and manufacturing that they back it with a full ONE year warranty.

Absolutely Adorable Colours and Prints

Parents all over the country have told us how much they love the cute and colourful prints of the bumGenius diapers.  They’re so cute that you can just dress baby in a cloth diaper and vest for the hot summer days!

Choice of Closures

Many parents have also appreciated that bumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers come with both snap closures and hook-and-loop closures to make cloth diapering as easy as possible. Coupled with our patent pending butterfly closure system, these closures make cloth diapering quick and pain-free for both mom and baby!

Cost-Effective and Clutter-Free Diapering

Yes, this is an obvious reason why parents prefer and love the bumGenius 4.0. Though the initial investment may seem heavy on the wallet, it is outweighed by the savings that you’ll have over the months and years. Not just that, with a one-size bumGenius 4.0 cloth diaper, you reduce the number of diapers you need to stash for baby.  The diaper fits babies from 3.5 kgs to 16 kgs and so, by buying cloth diapers now, you’d be all sorted for a long time to come!

Easy Care

Finally, bumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers are easy-to-care for. You can wash them in your washing machine and just line dry them. No additives, no dryer needed!

Parent Speak

“I love that there is finally a solution to all the diaper waste besides these cloth diapers definitely present a smaller wash load than cloth nappies! I'm only sorry I didn't know about this when I had my first baby. I bought the bumgenius 4.0 and it fits both my 2 year old and my 4 month old. But recently some of the inserts starting leaking at night despite the outer additional econobum cover. I called the helpline and they told me that the inserts were leaking because of soap residue build-up. I was told that a few more dunks in water would eliminate the extra residue and it did. I am very happy with this product and will be trying the flip next.”  -Maria Cabral Fernandes
“I have no words to describe how awesome bumgenius 4.0 is.... its one of the best pocket diapers I have used.. I recommended it to all my friends... I will continue doing so coz I really love it...n so does my son” - Babitha Shibu

Do YOU love bumGenius 4.0? Share with us in the Smartbaby community on Facebook.