Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Make Money, Gain Independence, Do Good with the SmartMom Program


How would you like to earn a nice side income while staying at home with your bundle of joy?

How would you like to help other new moms with diapering their babies in a way that is safe and comfy?

How would you like to be financially independent without compromising your home and health?

A lot, right? Well, we have the perfect solution for you.

We, at Smart Baby, are committed to making cloth diapering not just easy but also profitable for moms, across India.


Meet The SmartMom Program

The SmartMom program is an easy and simple way to set up your own cloth diapering business in next to no time and with hardly any investment. Cloth diapering is a unique experience and there is no better way to share this experience than a first-hand account. When you’re a mom, you tend to share everything you do to keep you baby healthy and happy with friends and family. Why not turn this sharing into a mutually beneficial relationship? Your friends and family will benefit from the safety and comfort that cloth diapering brings while you will earn each time they buy diapers from you.


The Advantages of Joining the SmartMom Team

Starting a cloth diapering business with Smart Baby is the easiest way you can set up your own business. We equip you with EVERYTHING you need. From a business kit that has samples you can show other parents to marketing advice and guidance, you get it all. Not just that, you recommend products like, bumGenius, Flip and Econobum, which are international, award-winning, cloth diapering systems. They come with a warranty {seriously, which diaper gives you a warranty?!} and have been trusted by millions of parents worldwide, including YOU! So, you know that what you’re recommending is THE best for a baby. Doesn’t that make you feel really good? Most importantly, by being a SmartMom, you earn each time someone buys a diaper from you and increase your financial independence, without having to head out of home to look for a job, invest heavily in learning or infrastructure or spend hours working on your business. You work when you want and how you want. You can talk about and share cloth diapers at your child’s next play date or maybe, have a group of friends over for coffee and some cloth diapering discussions. You make the rules and you decide how you want to grow your business. Empowering, isn’t it?


What SmartMoms Say

Here's what Msi, from Assam, has to say,

"It was no less a miracle that SmartBaby cloth diaper came into our lives. It was a normal busy day with my 7month old baby Marka, and I was enjoying my brief break with my new copy of 'Mother & Baby' magazine then I came across an ad about Smartbaby' cloth diaper.  

Upon further reading, I became more and more interested by which time i was eagerly browsing through their website pages. On display were beautiful varieties of cloth diapers and I just couldn’t help it anymore. I eventually called their number and placed an order which amazingly reached me in a matter of 1 week. I just couldn’t wait to try it on my baby. It was just amazing to use such a diaper- washable, durable and remained dry the whole time. It continued to amaze me day by day!!  

I ended up ordering more of it and I even disposed off my disposable diapers which I kept stocked before. I was taken aback to know that Smartbaby cloth diaper weren’t available in our state yet!! And I took it as a challenge to let other mothers like me know about the wonders of Smartbaby cloth diaper.    

I even took a step further and submitted an application this April to make available Smartbaby cloth diaper in our state. To my surprise they accepted my application and I became the first Direct Selling Agent of Smartbaby cloth diaper in our state. I arranged for advertisements in local TV channels and magazines.


More and more people became aware of it, its advantages over regular diapers, how it saved money and how it is healthier for a baby.

My sales increased and I gained more and more profit. It made me proud to know that through Smartbaby cloth diaper, I became a blessing for others!! A million thanks to SmartBaby!!"


Getting Started

So, are you ready to start your own cloth diapering business? Ready to share the goodness of cloth diapers with your social circles AND make money at the same time? Go ahead, head over to the SmartMom page , leave your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you. Have a question about the SmartMom program? Join us on our Facebook page and ask away!