Thursday, March 7, 2013

Top 4 Reasons to Get Diaper Doublers for Your Baby Today


Cloth diapering while extremely simple and easy-to-do requires few special “components” to make it effective and comfy for both baby and you. Diaper doublers by Hemp Babies are one such component that can really make cloth diapering a joy for your little one and you.

What Are Diaper Doublers?
Hemp Babies Diaper Doublers are made of hemp fleece composed of 55% Hemp, 45% Certified organic cotton! Two extra layers of hemp add that extra bit of absorbency and the two sizes are perfect for smaller as well as larger diapers. Here are 4 great reasons to get your stash of diaper doublers today:

Diaper Doublers are Great to Use for Night Time Diapering

When you want to use cloth diapers in the night, doublers are a blessing since they’ll keep baby feeling drier for longer, which means better sleep for both baby and you. The organic fleece will ensure that moisture is wicked gently away and doesn’t cause rashes. In fact, if you want your baby to have an uninterrupted afternoon nap, you should use a doubler for greater comfort.

Diaper Doublers Increase Asborbency When Out and About

Traveling with baby or going to the mall? Reduce the number of diaper changes you’ll need to make by using a doubler to boost absorbency and increase comfort. Win!

Diaper Doublers Are Perfect When Baby is With Care Providers

Nannies, grandparents and day care providers will be less resistant to using cloth diapers when they know your baby wouldn’t need frequent changes. For more tips on introducing cloth diapering to care providers, do read this post.

Diaper Doublers Prevent Diaper Leaks

Finally, a diaper double cuts down on leaky diapers and reduces the number of messes you’ll have to clean up. Doesn’t that sound like the best reason ever?

  Parents’ Speak Here’s what some happy parents have to say about the doubler: “This is an awesome buy !!!!! i bought this for using in nights, and this has fared exceptionally well :). My daughter isn’t a heavy wetter and using a hemp babies doubler with a flip stay dry ensures that my daughter has a 12 hr sleep uninterrupted by wetness.. Trust me even after 12hrs her bottom is dry..I would HIGHLY recommend this !!!!!” ~ Waseema Ammara “Why did I choose Hemp babies diaper doublers? 1. I was in need for extra absorbency when I use prefolds on my baby boy every morning before his shower for nearly two hours. I wanted him to be pampered in the softness of pure cotton under his bottom and hence I use Indian/Chinese prefolds for sometime in a day. I was looking for a doubler so that I need not want to change him twice for 2 hours. 2. I wanted a doubler in Hemp because of the following reasons a.Hemp is an Eco- friendly 'super fabric'. b. It is a strong fabric and most durable.It is a cool choice for summer for my baby as it breathes well. It can absorb moisture very well. c. It has very good features such as hypo-allergic,anti microbial irritation free which keeps my baby rashes free But the only disadvantage of hemp is that it wrinkles easily and can be scratchy on my baby's buttery soft bottom. :(.So I wanted a hemp doubler blended with cotton to give a softer feeling for my little one. “ ~ Vimi Hary So, now that you know how awesome a diaper doubler can be, it is time to get your stash now and make cloth diapering a greater joy!

Have a cloth diapering question? Need some advice? Join us in the SmartBaby Facebook community and let’s talk.